Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Lift My Eyes Unto The Hills

A wise friend of mine, having already survived brain surgery, recently gave me some sage advice. She told me to plan a trip to help me get through this rough time and give me something to focus on when I am consumed by the enormity of brain surgeries!

Scotland has always been calling out to me ~ more recently, the Isle of Skye. I have no idea how I am going to make a trip like this happen, but I have faith that everything will come together.

1 comment:

Puglet said...

I'll go with you. I'm going to try and spend my year after surgery finding my foothold again. You'll find as surgery draws closer, as it happens, as you hurt and heal and recover..you stop being scared of everything else. You're decompressed. you have room to roam. And you have something to celebrate.