Monday, July 16, 2007

The Truth Is Out There!

Today was not the greatest day ~ everything was blurry, I hit another obstacle with the insurance beast and I had a fierce headache all day long. I was reading up on the daily news on line and a headline caught my eye.

"NEW X-FILES MOVIE COMING SOON"

I couldn't believe my blurry eyes ~ so I searched for more news articles with the same announcement ~

The "X-Files" movie is finally out there


The truth is out there! I had almost given up hope that Mulder and Scully might be reunited again. They are supposed to start filming as early as November 2007 with a movie release date of Summer 2008.

Just this morning, I was reading E's blog and she had an X-Files link to illustrate the song "Joy To The World" ~ funny compilation of Mulder and Scully. Syncronistic? You bet ~ E and I are both X-Files nuts! When I got hooked on the X-Files the show had been running for 3 seasons already. I was a little skeptical with themes thick with little green men, government conspiracies and of course a healthy dose of really bizzare plot lines. What drew me in was the univesal theme that there is something bigger than ourselves out there.

I loved the banter between Mulder and Scully ~ the dreamer and the scientist ~ hunches and facts. The connection between the two is electric and most of all ~ they make me laugh! I haven't been this excited about a movie since Return of the King!

Maybe there is hope...

I WANT TO BELIEVE!


No comments: