Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Music To My Ears

In my little corner of the world, I have been buried in medical bills. Between the plethora of doc appointments and a secondary insurance snafu (see link for acronym definition), I need to hire my own bookkeeper to keep everything straight! Every time I get another medical statement in the mail my stomach tightens, my heart beats faster and I get this deer in the headlights, panicky feeling. SERIOUSLY!

Anyway, just wanted to share a small victory ~ make that two victories. I spoke with 2 doctor's offices today regarding outstanding invoice amounts and they both told me to "shred your invoice ~ throw it way ~ you don't have anything outstanding anymore!" ~ true story ~ SERIOUSLY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

insurance took care of it??

lace1070 said...

Yeah ~ the insurance company agreed to pay their part of the bill ~ can you believe it???? Hooray for small victories with high hopes for more!