Monday, January 28, 2008

LOST Summed up in 8 Minutes

LOST returns on Thursday, January 31st with a two hour premiere ~ It has been a long 8 months since we spent some time with our favorite cast aways. I am looking forward to diving right back into the mystery of the island with high hopes of maybe having some answers to the running list of questions that LOST procures. If you haven't seen this eight minute recap yet it will definitely remind you of all of the plots in the show.

It maybe just be my love for the Hobbit folk ~ but I will miss Charlie! Yes ~ he was annoying at times, but I will still miss him. I am hoping that since the season premiere is on the day before my surgery I will have plenty to mull over in my pain killer infused mind ~ maybe I will come up with some new theories about the show. Stay tuned for more on that later ~


No comments: