Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Gathering of Traveling Brain Tails

Just a quick note to let you know that I haven't fallen of the face of the earth, although, there have been moments when I thought that might actually happen! Seriously ~ having vertigo for 4 days straight can get old pretty fast. Think Jack Sparrow sauntering around ~ searching for more rum and wondering why all the rum is gone!

For the past year I have been in conversation with the local newspaper to try and get an article out about chiari to boost awareness. Finally, my contact there has printed a small story about the upcoming Conquer Chiari Walk Across America taking place in Albany, Washington Park at 10am this Saturday. You can read the article if you click on this link ~
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=721409.

More later ~ I know ~ I am sooo behind on blogging ~ I will make up for it soon.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lace,
I'm sorry you are having such a battle with the dizzies. I was hoping the nice weather would help! Just made our donation to the walk. We will be with you in spirit on Saturday!!!

Mary said...

The article about the Chiari Walk is certainly a good start...baby steps! We'll be with you in spirit as well on Saturday!

lzwitty said...

Congrats on getting some positive press buzz! Don't apologize about being behind on the blog--you're still way ahead of me :) It's hard to stay on top of things when you're feeling woozy. I think you do an amazing job keeping up with as much as you do! You stay in my prayers. Blessings~ Leslie

lzwitty said...

Congrats on getting some positive press buzz! Don't apologize about being behind on the blog--you're still way ahead of me :) It's hard to stay on top of things when you're feeling woozy. I think you do an amazing job keeping up with as much as you do! You stay in my prayers. Blessings~ Leslie